This Season
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012
Hello! Were you expecting a long post? Well, it's Week 14 now, and in SMU that means it's study week in which we are suppose to, well, be studying. So i won't be doing any kind of long post till exams are over for me on 5th December, but I like to keep this blog active so I will be updating it with some micro posts like this one till then!
I went a little crazy over the metallic trend this Fall and this is the result of it. I would say that from now on I will err on the side of caution when buying metallic pieces online because it's hard to tell how shiny it really is in photos versus real life. That said, here are my latest findings from Forever 21, Lacepipe and Tracyeinny (from left to right). What do you think of metallics?


Discussion
:( seeing your photos makes me want to buy these items too!! hahahha
Ahahahha which one?
Post a Comment