Travelogue: London - Chinatown
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2013
I don't think any Asian can pass through London without making a stop in Chinatown for some hearty Chinese food. It's so amusing how all the Chinese restaurants in Europe have such stereotypical Asian names, like "Golden Dragon", or "Imperial City", or "The Great Wall".

Pretty much all my worries of traveling alone with Justin for a whole month have already been put at ease, in fact, I really do love the amount of quality time we are having together this trip! But I'm also glad that we manage to meet friends in London to kind of spice up the mix, if you know what I mean!
Hello Michelle, Linette, Daryl and Joanne!

I think the duck at Four Seasons is pretty legendary - we order two huge plates! Or 2 ducks I believe. And as if that's not enough, we also get roast pork, char siew and fried noodles. This is called "Justin style" ordering: Meat, meat and more MEAT!
Doing as Asians do!
Bah, my eyes are shut here but Justin looks so happy with all the duck there is that I had to put this picture up!
Amazingly, we finish EVERYTHING. We really ate to our stomach's content! The total bill rounded up to about £16.00 per person for the 6 of us, which is pretty decent by London standards. I may be going out on a limb here to say that Four Season's duck is better than most of the duck we get here in Singapore. Although, it possibly is because of the fact that we are far away from home and the familiar taste of duck is enough to make you feel so content that your stomach rumbles with satisfaction.







Discussion
Post a Comment