Travelogue: Amsterdam - In this house
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013



I loved our apartment in Amsterdam. The large, airy windows; the french doors; our little balcony... Even the kitchen and bathroom were clean, bright and modern. If I had a house, I think it'd look like this! The owner wasn't able to meet us, but left us a bottle of champagne, dutch chocolates and orange juice when we arrived in the house. Awesome!
On a completely random note, today I found it funny how society dictates that we should behave in a certain way, when the truth of life is that we don't have to do anything we don't want to do. We only need to really care about the people who matter, who are important to us. Why further engage in something we detest, if it is only for the gain of people who don't even matter to us? So what if those people who don't matter dislike you for it? You can't please everyone in the world, that's what i've learnt. So you may as well focus your energies on pleasing the people you love.
Discussion
Post a Comment