Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

CNY Day 2

Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013


So the rest of CNY mostly consists quite enough yu sheng, dinner parties catching up with old friends, massive wash ups afterwards, trying my hand at some gambling and losing enough money to remind me why I don't do it in the first place!

My little sister said something funny the other day. We were suppose to invite our friends over to the house, to visit, but somehow we ended up only bringing our boyfriends, and this led to my little sister making the conclusion that "my sisters only have one friend - their boyfriends!" Which has a small grain of truth behind it. I have lost contact or drifted with some close friends, but I only realised this was because I was always the person calling them out, and having someone around, like Justin or any of my still close friends now, who want to see you as much as you want to see them makes life so much easier. That's why I now fully appreciate the friends I do have left that make the effort to call me and force me to come out with them, to keep me from getting lazy from the safe and awesomely comfy net that a relationship beckons you.

Discussion