Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

The Feast before Chinese New Year!

Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hi guys! How is this for an up to date post for once?



I'd say my family has cut the operations for our Chinese New Year's Reunion Dinner prep down to a T. We started prep for our steam boat feast at 6:30pm today, and by 7:00pm, we were ready to go! So stuffed with my favourite scallops, abalone, shabu-shabu, golden mushrooms and what not. But I think the best part about the whole feast was sitting down with my whole family and everyone being pleasant and enjoying ourselves. I know it sounds cliche, but it's been a while since we've done that, what with everyone's lives moving in different directions. I guess this year I truly felt the purpose of tuan yuan! It's a good start to a great year, I hope :)

Discussion