Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2

Kith Cafe @ Park Mall

Posted on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Like a true Singaporean, most outings with friends often revolve around our countrymen's favorite hobby - eating.

Mid-semester, I noticed a lot of attention on what seemed to be the next big thing in the Singapore brunch scene, which was Kith Cafe.  Albeit they are not really new to the brunch scene with outlets already in Sentosa Cove and Robertson Quay, however, their new outlet at Park Mall seems to have caused this hype.

Hello Jess! Haven't seen this girl in the longest time since. She's like, off busy being beautiful or something hahaha.

Checking out the menu and chit chatting with Jess! She has a new passion for sewing and promises to make me a pencil box for my birthday! If you saw the horrendous state of my current pencil box, you would nod your head furiously in agreement and probably even sponsor the materials to make it.

Hmm... Can you tell what Jess thinks of it?

Jess orders the Big Breakfast ($15.00++), which I don't really try much of, but it seems to have everything you could possibly want in a breakfast - eggs, sausages and bacon. And of course, it's pretty picturesque, which is really half the reason why most people even go for brunch in first place, right?

 Whenever I see foie gras on the menu, I can never resist ordering it. I had the Foie Gras Brioche ($18.00++), also known as, the worst foie gras in Singapore.

I think the picture says it all. This was the soggiest, saddest, foie gras I have ever eaten in my life. It's like they threw it on as an afterthought. Can you see it hiding in the corner of my plate, as if my bread just spontaneously decided to poop it out? I was thoroughly unsatisfied with my meal, and didn't feel full at all after. I really don't understand. Why put something on your menu if you aren't going to do it well?

I really can't pass judgement based on just these two dishes alone on the standards here at Kith Cafe, but I can say that this dish alone was enough to ensure that I probably will never spend my money here ever again unless I was beaten and dragged over. 

At least I still go to catch up with Jess. Here we are!


Modcloth Dress | ASOS Bracelets

Kith Cafe 
9 Penang Road
#01-01E Park Mall
Tel: 63388611

Discussion

Anonymous said...

Haha aw I wish I was off being beautiful, but far from it! Anyway, your pencil case has been completed eons ago haha meet you after exams!!!! Miss you x

Monica Anne Lie said...

Yayyy gift exchange time soon~