Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2

Winter Redux

Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2013



The past week has been... unnecessarily hard. These are berries were on a lone tree in the middle of a square in Prague, which I was so amused to see in first place because it was in the dead of winter and I never see little berries on trees at home. I feel like maybe the  reason why I've been posting my European travels so slowly is because I knew deep down in my heart that I won't be seeing back again soon, even though I was supposed to, and I'm just dragging out whatever pieces of Europe I have left. To have waited all these years for this very moment in life, and to be told that it will never come. I know that there is a reason why this is happening to me, of which I can't understand for the life of me right now, at least, not until the end of this year. Or maybe I will just never understand or know what I missed.

I haven't had a lot of support. I guess I don't choose to tell a lot of people, because not a lot of people understand or try to understand why this is upsetting. Sure, there are people out there with bigger problems than me, than any of us, but that doesn't make our problems or our disappointments any less important. So I am thankful for whatever support I have gotten from the few special people who did try, and I shall just leave it at that because this blog really isn't about being sad, it's about life being great - and it is! In its funny, cynical way.