Pop & Loft: FAM-ILY
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013










Po, Os and I decided to check out Pop & Loft: FAM-ILY, an event organized by the ever cool online retail store Eriin, that curates independent designers from around Asia. We were fortunate enough to be introduced to Kate through Osman, who is one of the co-owners of the business, and it was great being able to pick her brains about what she felt about the online retail scene. The most important thing I took away was how she explained that she and her partner work great together because they have such different yet complementary skill sets that fill in the gaps, which makes tons of sense of course.
The event itself was small but cosy, held at East 8, New York Fusion Tapas + Bar (I highly recommend trying the Spicy Yellowfish Cubes with Roe. Yum!) I was also pretty tempted to pick up some of the jewelry pieces available, my personal favourite was definitely the simple yet elegant pieces by Mossie & Bee (all available online at Eriin of course!) and this top by Nikicio. So yeah, after this event, I'll definitely be watching this online store a lot more closely and I can't wait to see what else they bring in!
Discussion
Post a Comment