Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Banana Oat Muffins

Posted on Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hi guys, sometimes you get so used to being an "other half" that when your other half suddenly leaves, even if just temporarily, it leaves you reeling a bit, wondering what on earth to do with your life. Anyway, I made it a point to catch up with Miss Alexis Chen Wei Qi (i.e. "social non-media girl"/"a girl I do not see enough"), because she's an equally free bird this summer like myself, and we spent the whole afternoon LOL-ing about psycho friends, trashy jobs that earn lots of money, and of course, baking muffins!


What a babe ;) She's up for grabs guys!


We bake really fast! Thanks to Alexis' baking experience and my lack of 
(so I take more pictures haha).


It's done! Smells heavenly! And these are awesome self standing muffin cups from Phoon Huat! 
Aren't they adorable?




Some girly cam-whoring time. No hatin'! 

(Couldn't get my camera to focus properly at first, and I'm in love with this awesome Band of Gypsies Kimono that just arrived in the mail today!)

Now for some muffin love...



Can you ever look at enough pictures of muffins? 

Here's the recipe to bake your own Banana Oat Muffins! It was an unintentionally healthy choice, with oats, really little sugar, and just one egg! Yum yum.

Discussion