Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2

22

Posted on Monday, August 26, 2013







Hey guys, I had such a blessed 22nd birthday. To be honest, after going crazy last year on my 21st, turning 22 doesn't seem all that interesting, but it was still a great couple of days, waking up on the day itself to a specially cooked (PORK) Gyu-don by Justin for my birthday lunch, and then a guiltily pricey dinner at The White Rabbit but I'm so glad to be pampered by my family on this special day (THANK YOU MUMMYKINS), plus I finally got to try the Truffled Mac & Cheese here ahh! Thanks for all the birthday wishes on Facebook, Instagram, text, whatsapp and what not. I always make it a point to thank everyone individually and I seriously hope I didn't forget to respond to any :< Some of my best memories for those few days would be my little sister serenading me in my room at the top of her voice with Taylor Swift's "22", my special cupcake surprise by dear Yale, and pre-birthday shopping + noms at the Sushi Bar with my favourite boy! And just like that, it's on to letting other people having their turn in the limelight with their birthdays! Till next year!

Discussion

Kerrin Kua said...

grandma, mum, you, siss all the same face one. only sore thumb is justin and his sheer size at the table :P

happy birthday again!

Monica Anne Lie said...

@Kerrin I guess you could say he adds "weight" to the photo! Kekeke