The Summer that Never Ended
Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013
Feist Heist Martyr Top | F21 Arrowhead Print Satin Pants | Itti & Otto Pumps
Summer is coming to an end and it's hard not to feel like I've had one of the best Summers of my life. I made the decision to drop out of the rat race and not hunt for an internship, and instead started working on things that I've been wanting to do, like getting experience on what it's like running an online retail business, working on to my photography portfolio, spending tons of quality time with loved ones, having the flexibility to drop things at a moment's notice to just gogogo. This outfit post was taken in between a job with Wonderstellar that I was suppose to be shooting, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get a photo with the beautiful surroundings! By the way, I think I've over-worn this Feist Heist top this Summer, time to find the next perfect white tee to go with everything :


Discussion
Post a Comment