Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Skinny Love

Posted on Saturday, September 14, 2013



Somehow amidst my rush to pack for exchange tomorrow, I found the time to drape and take pictures of this lovely bird necklace stand from Typo, that also happens to be my birthday present from dear Pei Li and Pei Ting! I love how their gifts are always so random but ever so thoughtful (this was to match my bureau - and it does!). I always end up using them lovingly for years after ♥ Anyway, they've been such good friends all these years and I can't wait to meet up with them again in London since I'm there! Pei Li and I talked about having a Onesie + Hot Chocolate party for Christmas (just cause it's cool) and WE'RE SO GONNA MAKE IT HAPPEN. Anyway, this stand is the perfect addition for my room. I've had such ambitious plans to revamp my entire space (which I am kind of on the way), and before I knew it, exchange creeped up on me. One adventure at a time I guess! The next time I blog I shall be in Europe and hopefully settled in. 'Til then!

Discussion