Wonderstellar Resort Collection Lookbook
Posted on Tuesday, September 3, 2013






Because of the flexibility and nature of my work this Summer, I had the opportunity to pursue some passions that I haven't been able to do properly the past few years in school! Here are some of my favourite shots from the Wonderstellar's Resort Collection Lookbook that were taken at the Amara Sanctuary Resort at Sentosa. It's also my first time doing a fashion shoot, and also my first time meeting familiar face in the blogshop industry, Valerie Wang, who was a real pleasure to work with because she really knows her angles and poses! What I learnt that day was having to shoot at extremely low angles to make the very petite Valerie look taller, cause it's all about perception right? :) Though I wasn't involved in the planning and styling of the photos, it was still a very useful learning experience and I guess I still have a lot more to learn (and more equipment to buy), but baby steps, baby steps!
Discussion
Post a Comment