Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Paris Je T'aime!

Posted on Saturday, October 19, 2013


Melissa and I are in Paris! We've made it a point to do all the extra cheesy tourist things like eating croissants and croque madame for breakfast, hitting all the main sites like the Tour Eiffel, the Louvre and all and really just having our trip the way we want to! We have so many great pictures together and I can't wait to share them here (though I do have all of Belgium to share as well ahhhh the backlog). We've been blessed with the most favourable weather (so far) in Paris with tons of sun that make me far more daring with my Fall dressing than when I am in back in Karlsruhe. Wish the weather would last, but I do feel autumn creeping away from us with every breath of chilly wind that blows through. Am definitely soaking it up while I still can!

Photo by Melissa Lim's camera!

Discussion