Paris Diary
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013



















































Paris. Nothing has changed and yet it isn't the same. Everything seems bigger and grander than I remember, and it's funny, because it should be the other way around when you come back a few years later older and (hopefully) more worldly. Do you believe in second chances? Is it funny that you should fall in love with a city that you didn't care for before? So many pictures its hard to keep an editing eye on them but I hope you guys don't mind the visual spam. I wanted to split these all up into mini posts to give each group of photos the attention they deserve, but these days there's so much to write about and so much to update that this summary will have to suffice. Looking back at these photos makes me miss the warmer weather and being experimental with Fall dressing, especially given the fact that the cold absolutely terrifies me (never mind that I am heading into the Austrian Alps next week), but anyway, do keep watching this space and I'll be updating again real soon ;)
Discussion
Post a Comment