Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Alexis

Posted on Thursday, January 30, 2014


NEON - THE ORDINARY CO. 
Model: Alexis Chen
Photography: Myself
Styling: Yaleryn Tan & Myself
Make up: Diana Yap (Min)

Just a couple of my personal picks from another shoot for The Ordinary Co. I was going for a kind of Terry Richardson / The Coveteur look with the direct flash, and these two were the only ones I was properly satisfied with. I'd say that when it comes to photography that I definitely am lacking in the right equipment. Yes, I shoot with my rather cranky Canon 500D, and yes, I wouldn't mind a fancy full- frame 6D, but the fact is that most of us can't afford fancy top of the line cameras, so we just have to work within whatever means we are given and rely on ourselves and our own talent afterwards. That said, I've been getting some pretty positive feedback otherwise for my photos, which is really encouraging. (On another note) Sometimes I wonder why it's so hard for some people to give compliments (but you find out in subtle ways that they did like it), while others are much more forthcoming and supportive. So I just figured that in the end, just do what makes you happy. 

Discussion