Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

How I Live Now

Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2014



Decided to play a little dress up at home in Karlsruhe because the sun was too beautiful to not take a picture with. If the weather here in Germany was freezing before I left to London last month, it's been on excellent behavior this whole week (14 whole degrees!), almost as if it's teasing me to stay. I've been living out the last few days here mostly indoors studying for exams (as mentioned before) and looking out the window at the beautiful weather so my balcony is as adventurous as I get! In some sense I am ready to go home, in other senses it feels unreal, like the time just passed like that. I think my exchange was shorter than a lot of other people's (4 months), but I definitely think I've gotten a lot out of it. Anyway it's too early to reflect now, so I'll just enjoy whatever last few days I have now!

Photos by Annette Lee, Post-Processing by Myself

Discussion