Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Tea for Three

Posted on Sunday, January 26, 2014


Raphael and I had been planning this little decadent tea session for over a month while chit chatting over many meals we've cooked for ourselves on exchange, and decided to save it for the last few days in our cozy little house in Karlsruhe! Of course, we were joined by Annette, Raphael's beau to make this a tea party for three! (Photos were declined because everyone was in PJs, haha!) I spent all of 5 minutes laying out the meat and cheese board with the extra olives in the fridge (which was my accomplishment of the day, really), along with complementary Moscato from Mr. Foo and we were set!

One of my guilty pleasures over the short 4 months I was in Karlsruhe would be buying a packet of Prosciutto di Parma or Jamón Serrano whenever I came back from a long trip away to nibble on by myself (which Raphael can attest to). I've only picked up the love for cured meat in the past year ever since Justin brought back my personal favourite (but really expensive) Jamón Iberico from Spain, which makes me think that maybe I should have gone there for exchange to truly get my fill! Indeed, some of the things I'll miss most about living in Europe are the awesomely affordable ham, cheese and wine.

Discussion