Wit x Folly
Posted on Friday, March 7, 2014


One of my goals when coming back from exchange was to clean my room up and make it a space that I'm really proud of. Though I'm still a little far off, I was really glad to take a step closer last week when Jiehui and I headed to IKEA to buy a whole bunch of stuff that has been on my To-Buy list for a while, including this frame to frame my new piece of art from Wit x Folly. Absolutely excited by what Sipei (@ohhdivine) and Jien (@ji3n) are doing because it was exactly what I was looking for because the funny thing about art is you don't know what you want till you see it. And I feel even more for this piece because it's a custom one where I got to choose the quote, which is my favourite by Dr. Seuss. It was between this and another favourite from A Wrinkle in Time, but it was too cheem according to Justin. Haha. Anyway, if you want a piece for yourself, do approach them! :)
Discussion
Casino Finder (Google Play) Reviews & Demos - Go
Check Casino gri-go.com Finder หาเงินออนไลน์ (Google Play). febcasino.com A look at some of the best gambling sites in the world. 바카라사이트 They herzamanindir offer a full game library,
Post a Comment