Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Behind the Scenes: Perk by Kate x The Ordinary Co

Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2014


Just a behind the scenes look at what went down at the latest Lookbook shoot, Perk by Kate for The Ordinary Co! It wasn't easy for Kate and I to find to find the perfect model, but I guess it worked out in the end because when I look back on the photos, I think that Trishna really did a good job of bringing what I was envisioning to life and still keeping it all classy. Not to mention, Kate's house is an absolute dream to shoot in and she and her husband were so generous to feed us kiddos with lots of tidbits! Wish I took more photos of the place! Totally inspired.

Anyway, I think one of the key ideas that guides me for the brand and direction of The Ordinary Co is of the models just being Ordinary Girls - hanging around at home, not over-made up and always accessible. The girl could be youI always have so much self doubt whenever first look at the raw photos I take after every photoshoot, and shooting lingerie should be a controversial thing so I'm grateful for the feedback from people who saw it and said it looked really high fashion which is all I really want zomg :'D

Looking forward to shooting more controversial things in future, but yet keeping it all stylish. Off to another shoot tomorrow, but this time I won't be behind the lens! (No, I am not one of those people who start a blogshop so they can be models lolol) But yep, stay tuned to find out more!

Discussion