Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Culottes

Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Ordinary Co Necklace (unreleased) | F21 Cropped Top
F21 Culottes | Bangkok Shoes | Vintage Backpack

So the boyfriend deeply disapproves of these culottes, but I swear they are super comfortable! I tried on a similar pair at Topshop going around S$80.00+ and I have to say that these ones from F21 were of comparable quality and going at just US$15.80 (S$25.00 after shipping) - much more bang for my buck. Anyway, I spent so much on my last F21 spree with Janine and Wendy that I figured I should take a damn picture of me wearing the clothes to get more value out of it.
Sometimes I think because of social media I've gotten into this whole wear your clothes once lest you be seen in it again culture - I think a lot of girls buy into it. It's is great for retailers but bad for my wallet haha. These days I've been trying to keep a keen eye out for classic pieces in neutrals that I can wear over and over to stretch my buck further, so culottes, I'll be seeing you again real soon.
Photos by Sujin Wong, Editing by Myself

Posted in

No Comments

Discussion