Ties that Bond
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2014

I've been putting this bonded neoprene ASOS dress to good use for yet another TOC photoshoot! Sometimes I buy so many clothes and am too lazy to take pictures of me in them because I'd much rather be the one behind the camera. If only I could clone myself to follow me around then maybe this blog would be more updated haha.
Anyway, you'd think having so much time now that I'd be able to keep this blog going at a more regular pace, but in all honesty fact I feel less satisfaction publishing my photos here because sometimes I feel like I am speaking to an empty theatre (though I do appreciate the numbers that still come back regularly to view this graveyard, whoever you are)! These days I just like to enjoy being around people and not constantly shoving my camera in everybody's faces to get my posts, but at the same time I do sometimes panic that I'm not catching and profiling life's moments.
Randomly - I don't plan on becoming a commercial photographer, but it's always nice to be recognized for your work. I think I've always been very poor at marketing my talents because I can't bear to shamelessly stick my name everywhere all the time. And yet, the most important thing to a photographer is credit, which is free yet hard to come by. It sucks every time to see a photo shared but no mention of the person who took it even though it wouldn't have cost that person a cent to just type a little bit more. Every little bit counts in keeping the dream alive guys.
Discussion
Post a Comment