Tulle
Posted on Tuesday, October 7, 2014
& Other Stories Hairband | The Ordinary Co Rings
I've been so tempted by try out the tutu trend, so luckily for me the generous Rowena of Tutu Le Petite sent over this complementary skirt after our little collaboration for The Ordinary Co! I love how the tulle is a little puffier than the ones you find on other blogshops and I literally felt my heart lift at how light and buoyant the mesh was (not those thick, coarse costume shop types). I tried dressing it down as best as I could since this is a little girlier than I normally go, and dear Vany obliged to help me shoot it after I visited her for lunch (yummy prawn mee)!
I've been trying to make a conscientious effort to dress properly when I leave the house since I buy so many clothes and only wear like 20% of them regularly, even if it means looking a little overdressed sometimes, haha. I swear half the enjoyment I get from shopping is just imagining what I would look like in an outfit. Somebody save mehhh.
Photos by Vanessa Leong, Edited by Myself






Discussion
Post a Comment