Kathleen and the New Year
Posted on Monday, January 12, 2015
Kathleen for The Ordinary Co
Model: Kathleen Kong
Photography: Myself
If left up entirely to artistic preference, I would have just made this entire album for The Ordinary Co black and white, but I have to sell stuff so you guys get to enjoy it all in colour here! Anyway, the New Year has kicked off to a good start already, and after all the hard work from 2014 between changing jobs and having to really think about what I want to do while I am still young, I'm finally going to put some time aside to start properly traveling again this year!!! Booked my flight for a girly trip to Seoul in April for the cherry blossom season + two exciting trips far away that is a sekret for now (only my close friends know). It's weird, but life is good now, you know? I half keep waiting for the day when suddenly it falls apart because I know how good things never last, but for now, I'm as happy and satisfied with life as I think I can ever be.





Discussion
Post a Comment