Jessica
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hehe happy birthday to this girl whom I just met not too long too long ago at, you guessed it, Pacamara again! Jess is the friend I go to when I need proper advice. Not empty words that just make you feel good about yourself, but a level-headed, mature perspective on things that are sometimes hard to hear but help you be a better person. I can whine about situations and she knows when it means more and always takes extra think to answer seriously and thoughtfully. Oh, and she gorgeous too HAHA. Gorgeous and taken, sorry guys! Through all the ups and downs and drama in our lives, it's great that we're both finally somewhere stable and happy, and goodness knows it's about time.
Discussion
Aww your words are too kind!! Cheers to happier days ahead~ x jess
@Jess It's TRUESIES
Post a Comment