Power-B
Posted on Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Zalora Blazer and Culottes | ASOS Sandals | Charles & Keith Handbag
So a number of friends have expressed their general displeasure over these shoes of mine which fine, were intended to dress down an outfit but I guess pairing "ugly" shoes with culottes gives me the overal l look of a power-butch which is not bad but also not exactly what I was headed for, haha. I have all these new clothes to wear and not enough occasions to do so. The boyfriend explained how most people only need to fill up their weekends with social activities because weekdays are filled with work and the reason I complain and feel so "lonely" all the time is because my weekdays are too free (once I get most business stuff out of the way). It's a happy problem I guess. I'll been working on some new projects unrelated to TOC just to keep myself more busy, and I'm looking forward to that!
Photo by Melissa Lim

Discussion
Post a Comment