Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Explorin'

Posted on Friday, June 12, 2015


Runway Bandits Stripe Top | ASOS Tropical Shorts

Hello! So quite a bit of work goes into creating a Lookbook for The Ordinary Co (there's one every 3-4 weeks)! So before the first frame is even shot, there's usually there's a site recce involved just to make sure we don't show up and the plants are all dead or something, haha. This time my job was not so lonely because I was guiding Hanya / @hanyaseah to let her expand her personal portfolio, which means I got to be the stand in model for the day, hehe. 

While I love shooting for TOC, I also love handing over the reins every now and then because it's always good to bring in new perspective. I also love sharing my knowledge (as little as I have) with people who are interested in learning and most of the time I also learn from people as well (picked up some new tricks to using Lightroom from Hanya!) 

So, I figured I was either mad to let her shoot (since she has no prior photography experience) or have a wonderful knack for talent spotting (obviously, haha!) but why not check out the final results of our hard work here and judge for yourself? I'm satisfied ;) 

Photos by Hanya Seah

Discussion