Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Gaest Brunch

Posted on Saturday, June 6, 2015


Brunch with the sissies! 

We don't really live in the same house anymore - we saw it coming yet when it happened quite suddenly since Jie got married last year and I more or less live full time at the boyfriend's, so finding time to meet up are extra important now. It's funny because I feel like I've never grown up being super family oriented, but now that we are all far apart physically, we are closer than ever. I think it has something to do with me mellowing out a lot more these past few years (I've been blessed with a lot of positive role models) and like I get it now, why it's awesome to be close to your family.

On a side note - no good food at Gaest (even their highly raved about sandwich was tasteless and soggy) - give it a miss for your brunches!

Discussion