Au Revoir
Posted on Friday, August 21, 2015
Insight Vacations Tour Package | How To Be Parisian Book | Topshop Leigh Jeans | YSL Wallet | YSL Lipstick (204 Rouge Scandal) | Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim Camera | Agfa Vista Film
After I finished packing for Paris something felt wrong because I still had space in my luggage (and I packed more outfits than ever). It's been 7 years since I've been to Europe in the Summer and it's quite stark how taxing traveling in Winter can be - the last three times I've been to Europe have always been Winter, I really don't know how I did it! I guess vacuum bags are your best friends, and one travel essential I always bring is my enormous, foldable Longchamp Le Pilage tote that doubles up as a carry-on in case I ever do too much shopping. So yes, here I am all ready for tonight's flight. The most terrifying thing is forgetting stuff you can't replace.
What's one travel essential you can't live without?
What's one travel essential you can't live without?

Discussion
Post a Comment