Skin Inc's 8th Anniversary Cocktail Party
Posted on Monday, November 16, 2015


So Skin Inc just turned 8 and threw the coolest cocktail party at The South Beach! It's what you'd expect all cocktail parties to be like, and more. Free flow alcohol, a swag location, waiters walking around tempting me with fancy canapés and desserts (I never say no to them. Yes, the tandoori chicken was my favourite. Yes, I am very Singaporean), we also did a little bit of star spotting...





...And got some exciting freebies!
My Daily Dose is Skin Inc's best seller (S$169.00 for a mixture of 3 x 10ml bottles) - we began by discovering our Skin Identity which could be done conveniently on our iPhones. Once we got the results, we headed over to the vending machines containing all the My Daily Dose's in Skin Inc's signature myriad of colours (so pretty).
I don't know which was more satisfying - pressing the buttons on the vending machine or watching the pretty boxes fall out within my reach, whee! Update you guys again once I've tried it!



Everyone's skin is unique, which is why you can blend My Daily Dose with up to two other Skin Inc customisable serums for a multi-acting product to target your different skin needs (trust me, I have many). All you need is 3 drops twice daily!



Enjoying more of the surroundings. Janine refuses to be taken photo of LOL.



Finally met Georgina (@seaofknit) in real life!



The waiters were walking around with trays of these mocktails in Skin Inc's multicoloured bottles. Such a smart and cute idea!

Head off from the event a little tipsy and in high spirits, hehe.
Thanks for having me, Iris and team! A really memorable and well-planned event :)
Photos by Janine Teo and Myself
Thanks for having me, Iris and team! A really memorable and well-planned event :)
Photos by Janine Teo and Myself
Discussion
Post a Comment