Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Island Cafe

Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2016


Love Bonito Rohais Knit Sash Dress | Forever 21 Ribbed Camel Turtleneck

So even though I've been out of school for a while and my job is pretty solitary and most of my friends having normal jobs to go to on weekdays, I find it interesting how I still have the chance to meet new people through Instagram! Luckily for me, dear Georgina of @seaofknit was free to hang at a space I've been wanting to go to for a while - Island Cafe at Tangs. So much inspo, so much salted egg fries, so much talking... and photo taking, of course :3

Anyway, I'm loving my outfit for the day - I've had this Love Bonito dress and top in my closet for ages (some of you may recognise the top from TOC's Sara Kate photoshoot, haha) and got inspired by the new layering trend to create something new from two existing pieces! Love how a casual dress can suddenly become work-appropriate... though not that I have an office to go to (*half cries half laughs*).

Anyway, can't wait to meet up with Georgi again once her sem is over :)

Photos by Georgina Foo and Myself

Discussion