Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Renewal

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2016


I've spent the last couple of weeks in and out of all kinds of illnesses from a high fever to a suspiciously dengue-like rash to sore throats, a flu, severe joint aches and phlegm. So yeah, even despite trying to schedule posts before hand so this blog gets regularly updated, I guess I ran out of mana for a while... but I'm back!

Neutrogena sent me their new range of Hydro Boost Renewal which has been clinically proven to Renew, Recharge and Replenish in-between skin in under 4 weeks (!!) What is in-between skin? It's for people like me who are just beginning to experience the first signs of ageing (as early as 25, sob) such as lacklustre skin, enlarged pores and fine lines. All 3 products contains Hyaluronic Acid which is an awesome efficacious moisturiser which can improve smoothness, hydration and radiance in your skin.

Anyway, I've been receiving a lot of beauty products these days so it's hard not to get confused about what my skin needs. Neutrogena is a brand I've been using since I was a kid and actually their Oil-Free Moisturiser are my absolute favourite of all time (seen me through my good old Europe days where I seriously needed it - and it delivered) and I always just make a beeline for their toners because they contain no alcohol, so this brand gives me all kinds of childhood feels and security as well knowing that they do actual research into products that have proven to me work.

By the way these are super affordable - I've been pampered by Skin Inc but it's good to know there are great alternatives out there that don't break the bank but address my higher level needs now that my skin is transitioning into its next phase :D

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Renewal Treatment Lotion (the long large tube) - $25.90
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Renewal Serum (the small one with the dropper) - $24.90
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Renewal Gel Cream (the tub - more for night time use, IMO!) - $29.90

Discussion