Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Artist Rouge Press Launch

Posted on Thursday, September 8, 2016

One seriously cool event - it was kind of funny how I bought my very first Make Up Forever product (the Ultra HD Foundation!) and literally 5 minutes later I happened to open my email and see an invite to the press launch of the Artist Rouge Lipsticks. The lipsticks are highly pigmented, come in creme or matte finishes, and are supposed to last up to 8 hours! I'm kind of obsessed with all kinds of matte lipsticks so it was really add some new ones to my collection that they kindly picked out for us. Seriously wish I had more time to spend to try their make up booth (I saw people get glitter lips :O) but sometimes life rushes on. Glad I even had the chance to pop by and thanks Sharon for the invite and giving me more reasons to dress up (cause goodness knows a girl needs one)!

Discussion