Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Summer 2016

Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2016



I'm not sure at what age do you get when you can't hang around the beach in tiny swimsuits anymore, but I know I'm definitely not there yet, so we skedaddled down to Tanjong Beach Club as Trish's treat for me turning 25 (whoo thanks)! Hid from the sun, sipped fresh coconuts, took a few too many beach selfies and tickled ourselves with comments from Sujin like "resting my coconut on my coconuts, guys" (this girl did not bring a bikini, by the way). It felt like we were catching the last bits of Summer, especially since Trish is leaving for London next week full time but I know, I know we live in the tropics and it's basically Summer all year round... but really, Summer is a state of mind guys.

Anyway, it started pouring on our way down to TBC, but you wouldn't know from the pictures because the moment we reached the rain stopped and the sun came out. Guess things work out how they are meant to be, and even if it didn't, we chill AF!


So long Summer!

Discussion