Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
0

Guerlain x Sephora Hauls

Posted on Wednesday, February 1, 2017


Since Valentine's Day is almost here, Sephora Singapore kindly gave me a little shopping budget to treat mahself to their range of Guerlain products available online!

So for obvious reasons I was drawn to their Meteorites range because of the pretty pastel colours BUT also because their star product is the Meteorites Pearls which literally evvverryonee talks about online. Sadly for me it was sold out in my shade, so I opted for the Meteorites Compact (in Medium) which anyway seems more travel friendly. I feel that the Meteorites as a product is a nice to have, but not necessarily a must-have if you are just starting out on makeup as it does come at S$84.00 a palette - I would add it on after all my make-up to give my skin that extra luminosity and colour correction if I'm feeling fancy, as it's supposed to be really subtle and sheer.

I also picked out their Eyebrow Kit (S$65.00) because I couldn't resist how cute and compact it was, and that it had 3 different browns + 1 highlighter so I can blend and customise it according to my own eyebrows (goodness knows how lazy I am when it comes to carrying make up out so this is super handy???)

So yep, what pretty things do you guys like to treat yourselves to on Valentine's Day?

Discussion