Hair on Fire
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Yacht 21 Arya Duotone Dress | Aide De Camp Evie Camera Bag | Zalora Sandals
Updated my hair colour to this red-brown burgundy hue just in time for the Chinese New Year courtesy of Blow+Bar (and Iris from Adjectif, of course!) I wanted to keep it dark at the roots so that it grows out a little easier, so we'll see how that goes, haha. I've been a little more experimental with my hair the past couple of years, I think my next plan is to grow it super long while I still can pull it off.
This was a super busy and productive day, wish all days were like this. Had 3 back to back appointments, after which I got cramps, went home and lay in bed and started watched Skam (my Norwegian show) which has basically taken over my life the whole of January in a very unproductive but eye-opening way. The boyfriend does not condone my inner fan-girl but it's hard to unpack all your feelings when hardly anyone you know watches it (sob). Anyway, the need to dissect my emotions is strong. I think it comes with working alone too much - I'm literally bouncing around at home waiting for my next chance to go out, even if it means just working outside. Some days I feel like exploding from all the energy I have and then the other part tells me to be responsible and just sit down and do your work. Does anyone have a cure for this thirst?



Discussion
Post a Comment